Monday, October 22, 2012

Who to vote for: My attempt to make a difference

In many ways, I'm an ordinary American. I'm a husband and a father. I have a job. I serve in my Church. I care deeply about my family.  I'm grateful for a land of liberty where we can respect each other's differences, where we can innovate and find opportunity to excel. Where we can serve each other. Where we can worship God as we wish.

But in some ways, I'm not ordinary - for the same reasons mentioned above. Many do not have a job. Many do not live in the ideal family situation. Many do not have the opportunities I have.

The purpose of these few blog entries is my attempt to make a difference for good.  In November, I will vote for Mitt Romney. My hope is that this blog will reach those who may not be decided. Or, perhaps persuade others to vote for Romney instead of Obama.  I believe that by voting for Romney, we (me and you), will have more opportunities and freedom - to work, to worship, to enjoy life as we are intended to - through honest work, loving service and gratitude to our Creator.

What follows are reasons why I will vote for Romney in November, and why I believe you will want to as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment